Stroup Insurance Agent
Are you someone who is highly self-motivated and directed? Has a keen eye for detail? A passion to provide excellent customer service while creating lasting relationships? Look no further, Stroup Insurance may be the right fit! We are looking for an Insurance Agent to join our team! The primary objective is to sell property, casualty, life and health insurance policies and coverage. The Agent is to provide services consistent with our service standards and superior to our competition. Our Agents go out of our way to treat our customers like people, and we use our industry experience and diversified knowledge base to protect what our customers value most in business and life.
- Meets with current and potential customers to discuss adequacy of existing insurance coverage
- Explains various insurance policies and products to potential and existing customers; guides in selecting coverage to best meet their needs
- Suggest modifications and updates to client’s existing insurance policies
- Builds and presents customized insurance quotes and packages to meet customer’s needs
- Processes insurance policy renewals
- Assist clients with filing insurance claims
- Maintain print and electronic records and files as required
- Represent Stroup Insurance in various community and civic organizations to enhance the Agency’s image and develop additional business
- Maintain a high level of morale and embrace our Vision, Mission, Core Values, Team Guidelines, and Goals.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. The position may require time spent outside this time frame. Hours can be flexible if applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of various insurance products and policies are preferred, but not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building and listening
- Analytical, Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technology advanced
Education & Licensure/certification:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of business-related experience preferred.
- Property, casualty, life, and health licenses must be obtained within 3 months of hire.
If you’re looking to grow personally and professionally, we want to hear from you. Please complete and submit your application and resume to email@example.com.
Stroup Insurance is owned and operated under Union State Insurance Agency, Union State Bank. All are Equal Opportunity Employers; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.