October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
posted on 4 October 2019
Here are a few tips to remember to keep your personal information protected.
- Monitor your accounts regularly for any suspicious activity.
- Practice good password management. Use more than the minimum required characters and mix letters, numbers and symbols.
- Change your password often.
- Use passwords on all your devices.
- Be careful when opening email attachments. If it’s unexpected or suspicious, don’t open it.
- Banking and shopping online should only be done on a device that belongs to you and on a network you trust.