Get the best of both worlds. Watch your checking balance grow with interest rates that rise like a money market account. Reward your growing balance with growing rates — and dip into your account when you need to.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Tiered rate of interest earned on daily balances of $500 and above
- Waive the monthly maintenance fee of $10 by keeping a daily balance of $2,500 or above
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements (monthly paper statements mailed for active accounts)
- Check images with statement is optional and available upon request
- Free debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available at Union State Bank and Community Cash Network ATMs
- Overdraft protection available
Ask your account representative for the most current interest rates and annual percentage yields. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier and can change at any time at our discretion. This is a variable rate account. Interest will be compounded daily and credited to your account at statement cycle. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (for example, checks). You must maintain a minimum balance in the account each day to obtain the corresponding APY. We reserve the right to require not less than 7 days' notice in writing, prior to each withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.