High interest. Account access. A personal money market really is the best of both worlds. Reward your growing balance with growing rates — and dip into your savings when you need to.
- Earn competitive interest, higher than regular savings
- Tiered rates maximize higher balances:
- $0.01 < $9,999.99
- $10,000.00 < $49,999.99
- $50,000.00 < $99,999.99
- $100,000.00 < $9,999,999.99
- Waive the monthly service charge of $10 by keeping an average daily balance of $2,500 or above
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements (monthly paper statements mailed for active accounts)
- $10 minimum deposit to open
There is a $20 fee for closing the account within 90 days.
Ask your account representative for the most current interest rates and annual percentage yields. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier and can change at any time at our discretion. This is a variable rate account. Interest will be compounded daily and credited to your account at statement cycle. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (for example, checks). You must maintain a minimum balance in the account each day to obtain the corresponding APY. We reserve the right to require not less than 7 days' notice in writing, prior to each withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.